Sampling and collection of samples
Laboratories dispose of fully equipped sampling vehicles for taking samples and their collection:
- solid samples and waste
- sediments and sludge
- surface water
- drinking water
- waste water
- ordinary sampling
- sampling of type A (2 hour duration)
- sampling of type B (24 hour duration)
- sampling of type C (24 hour duration based on the flow )
- sampling of separated or mixed samples
DEKONTA sampling team meet all necessary legislative criteria and hold the following:
- sampler and assessor of hazardous properties of waste
- manager waste water sampling
The members of DEKONTA sampling team prepare, on request, all the documentation connected with sampling (programmes of sampling, plans of sampling and records of sampling).
In case of need, a sampling car ensures the collection and distribution of samples to the laboratories.
The sampling group participates in inter-laboratory comparative tests, and is currently preparing to obtain a certificate which allows them to sample individual matrices according to ČSN ISO/IEC 17025
The basic equipment of the sampling vehicle and sampling team include:
- automatic sampling equipment for sampling of separated and mixed samples of water
- sampling equipment for liquid waste
- probes for sampling of solid samples and waste
- level-indicator with a bottom probe for measuring of water
- portable equipment for measurement of pH, conductivity , temperature, etc.