Deposit of materials on the surface of the terrain - Slaný airport
The surface allows for prolongation of the departure/arrival runway in Slaný airport by the application of terrain and ground alterations with the use of the mentioned wastes. The access road to the runway runs through the fenced site of Slany Aeroclub on the concrete road and then continues on the cemented road directly to the facility for depositing wastes.
Location of the area: Slaný, Cadastral District of Kvíc - Slaný airport
Capacity: 100,800 tonnes
Requirements for accepted waste:
- only O category waste is accepted
- it concerns construction and demolition waste and waste from exploitation which does not contain any hazardous products
- single-kind accepted waste is waste which is not mixed from more than one kind. Qualitatively, it is waste with various properties, e.g. for concrete it varies in terms of firmness, level of reinforcement, etc.
List of wastes accepted at the facility:
Obligations of the waste supplier:
In the case of a single delivery or the first of a series in one calendar year, the supplier must provide the following data
- Identification number of the waste originator (name, address, company ID number).
- Identification number of the waste supplier (name, address, company ID number).
- Waste code, category and description of its origination
- Report on sampling and report on properties of waste (results of tests) no older than one year, in particular, from places where it is necessary to consider their possible contamination or in the case of doubt about the correct category of waste.
- Expected volume of waste in the delivery
- Expected frequency of deliveries of waste with identical properties.
- Expected volume of received waste per year.
Accepted waste must fulfil the following conditions:
- Levels of pollutants in the dry waste and the results of ecotoxicological tests of waste to be deposited shall not exceed the limit values set in appendix No.10 to Regulation No. 294/2005.
tel.: 602 207 848
Working time: Monday - Friday 7.00 AM to 3.00 PM..