DEKONTA provides environmental emergency response service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, throughout the Czech Republic. We guarantee departure of an emergency vehicle within 30 minutes from receiving the information about an emergency situation.
Environmental emergency? Call 602 686 622 to utilize our 24/7 environmental emergency response service.
DEKONTA’s emergency unit resolves all sorts of environmental emergencies:
- Oil spills
- Chemical accidents
- Soil remediation
- Groundwater and surface water remediation
- Disposal of hazardous waste and toxic chemicals
We provide expert risk assessment, with free telephone consultation.
- 36 active members of the Fire Protection Unit JPO DEKONTA on standby
- 14 specialists of DEKONTA’s Environmental Emergency Service Division (chemistry, hydrogeology), out of which 3 on standby
- Climbing team specialised in industrial climbing
All staff is regularly trained to work in toxic environment, environment with atmospheric hazards and explosive environments.
Machinery and equipment:
- Off-road emergency vehicles
- Emergency motor boats
- Earthwork machinery
- ADR tank trucks
- Pump technologies for pumping of hazardous chemicals
- Protective equipment for working with toxic chemicals
- Decontamination equipment and devices
- Chemical substance detectors (Raman spectrometer, URAD, PID)
- Electronic databases of dangerous substances
DEKONTA also offers training of client’s employees.
In accordance with Act No. 239/2000 Coll. on the Integrated Rescue System CR, DEKONTA has concluded a cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Interior CR – General Directorate of Fire and Rescue Service CR, contract no. PO – 2801/IZS – 2006.
In January 10, 2002, DEKONTA Fire Protection Unit was established.
Since March 15, 2003, DEKONTA has been part of the TRINS system (Transport Information and Accident System) as a Regional Centre No. 27.
Since July 1, 2004, DEKONTA has been included in the ZBS HMP – Emergency Security System of the capital city of Prague.
Since July 1, 2014, on the basis of decision of the State Office for Nuclear Safety, DEKONTA has been a holder of license No. 1/2014 for the handling of highly hazardous chemicals pursuant to Act No. 19/1997 Coll.