DEKONTA provides its Clients (financial institutions, governments, municipalities, as well as private investors) with a comprehensive package of environmental services. The long-term practical experience in the field and implementation of thousands of projects makes DEKONTA fully capable and experienced in supporting its Clients when identifying the most suitable solutions to environment related problems including development of highly technical and environmentally sound projects and their successful implementation.
DEKONTA utilizes complex material background and technical facilities, which include 14 bioremediation centres, chemical and microbiological laboratories, trucks, dredgers, drilling rigs, equipment for investigation and remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater. One of the strong points of DEKONTA is a favourable combination of the extensive technological know-how and experience, as well as international project management skills in the CEE, CIS and Asian countries.
Our company relies on one of the most active research and development (R&D) departments in the Czech Republic. Every year we participate in several research projects in partnership with Czech universities, institutions and international R&D performing companies and institutions. We have successfully implemented projects under EUROSTARS programme, Framework programmes (FP6, FP7) and NORWAY GRANTS projects.
The package of environmental services provided by DEKONTA is as follows:
- Consulting in the Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability fields (Audits, permitting, due diligence, impact and risk assessments etc..)
- Remediation and contaminated site management
- Tanks and pipelines cleaning
- Waste management and industrial waste treatment
- Environmental sampling and analysis
- Industrial wastewater and process water treatment
- Air emission and odor treatment (including the regeneration of used activated carbon)
- Drilling works, decommissioning and demolition
- Environmental equipment for Sale & Rental