Harness nature’s power to reduce your operational costs! Biofiltration is filtration process where the pollutants are biodegraded. It is a widely used solution compared to the physical-chemical and chemical processes at the same efficiency.
Unlike conventional technologies such as thermal and catalytic incineration, scrubbing or carbon adsorption, biofiltration is:
- Efficient (full degradation of complex mixtures of pollutants);
- Environmental friendly & safe (transforming pollutants into harmless products, waste-free and no combustion sources);
- Cost-effective (lower investment and operational costs).
DEKONTA’s biofiltration technology has won the EU “Seal of Excellence” a quality label awarded by the EC.
We provide a full package service:
- Design according to your site specific conditions (reinforced concrete, plastic or stainless steel containers);
- Pilot-scale tests at your site;
- Manufacturing, delivery, installation, maintenance & air emission monitoring;
- Supply of biobed (biofilter filling + biopreparate) to existing biofilters;
- Reconstruction of non-functioning biofilters.