We deliver for our clients comprehensive, value-added and site-specific solutions that address all aspects of the remediation process from site environmental investigation and feasibility studies to risk assessment, remedy selection, remedial design and construction management to site rehabilitation. Dekonta is able to fulfil strict requirements to remediate contaminated soil and ground water.
- Soil, Groundwater and Soil Vapour Sampling
- Water Quality Testing and Hydrogeological Modelling
- Geoprobe® Drilling and Sampling Works (PDF)
- MIP (Membrane Interface Probe) Investigation (PDF)
- Geotechnical (pre-construction) Investigation
- Asbestos Inspection Services
- Field and Laboratory Accredited Analyses
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Completion of Feasibility Studies
- Liaison with Regulatory Bodies and Local Authorities
Services are provided to various industrial sectors, from oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, pharmaceutical, electronic, energy, automotive, food& beverage as for national organization (ministries, development agencies) and international organizations (UN agencies, banks).