DEKONTA provides environmental emergency response service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, throughout the Czech Republic.
Environmental emergency? Call 24/7
We guarantee departure of an emergency vehicle within 30 minutes from receiving the information about an emergency situation
DEKONTA’s emergency unit resolves all sorts of environmental emergencies:
- Oil spills
- Chemical accidents
- Soil remediation
- Groundwater and surface water remediation
- Disposal of hazardous waste and toxic chemicals
We provide expert risk assessment, with free telephone consultation.
- 36 active members of the Fire Protection Unit JPO DEKONTA on standby
- 14 specialists of DEKONTA’s Environmental Emergency Service Division (chemistry, hydrogeology), out of which 3 on standby
- Climbing team specialised in industrial climbing
All staff is regularly trained to work in toxic environment, environment with atmospheric hazards and explosive environments.
Machinery and equipment:
- Off-road emergency vehicles
- Emergency motor boats
- Earthwork machinery
- ADR tank trucks
- Pump technologies for pumping of hazardous chemicals
- Protective equipment for working with toxic chemicals
- Decontamination equipment and devices
- Chemical substance detectors (Raman spectrometer, URAD, PID)
- Electronic databases of dangerous substances
DEKONTA also offers training of client’s employees.
In accordance with Act No. 239/2000 Coll. on the Integrated Rescue System CR, DEKONTA has concluded a cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Interior CR – General Directorate of Fire and Rescue Service CR, contract no. PO – 2801/IZS – 2006.
In January 10, 2002, DEKONTA Fire Protection Unit was established.
Since March 15, 2003, DEKONTA has been part of the TRINS system (Transport Information and Accident System) as a Regional Centre No. 27.
Since July 1, 2004, DEKONTA has been included in the ZBS HMP – Emergency Security System of the capital city of Prague.
Since July 1, 2014, on the basis of decision of the State Office for Nuclear Safety, DEKONTA has been a holder of license No. 1/2014 for the handling of highly hazardous chemicals pursuant to Act No. 19/1997 Coll.