pesticides, POPs,hazardous waste, safeguarding, export, disposal, training, capacity building, risk assessment, moldova
Type of services
- Verification of the legal framework for handling of hazardous wastes – obsolete pesticides in Moldova, their export from Moldova, transit and import transport to the country of final liquidation (in hazardous waste incinerator). Acquirement of all the necessary permits.
- Elaboration of the Implementation and safety project for the hazardous waste inventory and characterization, it’s repacking and loading.
- Hazardous waste inventory and characterization.
- Development of the sites for the waste repacking and loading.
- Repacking of waste into suitable and certified containers for shipment (according to ADR standards).
- Temporary storage of the repacked pesticides.
- Loading and shipment of the waste through transit countries to the country of final liquidation
- Manual and machinery clean-up of the former storehouses for pesticides, removal of contaminated construction materials and soil.
- Investigation of the residual contamination in the remediated storehouses and their vicinity
Moldova / Singerei, Oniscani, Pelivan a Papauti
Value of the contract
Number of staff provided by DEKONTA
Jan Vana - Project Manager
Ivo Hlasensky - Site Manager